Thursday, November 23, 2006

Welcome to Straight Talk Exposed

With the 2008 Presidential Election race officially under way, I've decided to make my contribution to the pursuit of an open and truthful dialogue that will help America make the best choice for its next Commander in Chief. With the mainstream media often buying into the spin and hype of certain darling politicians, I've realized it's the everyman's job to cut through the spin (unintentional Bill O'Reilly sound byte) and deliver to his fellow citizens the facts that those in Washington spend millions of dollars to obscure and make sure you don't know. Thus, while I'll be working in other ways on this campaign as well, I've taken it upon myself to begin to debunk the myths eminating out of Washington that prevent the American voter from making a decision at the polls based on fact and what's best for him/her and his or her fellow citizen.

I'll be posting as much as possible, and I hope you help me find and translate anything and everything that will make clear who is really working for middle class America.

- JD

No comments: